We are looking for a new Venue Manager, demonstrably committed to operational excellence, to expand our operations and oversee the day-to-day running of our Burton Road premises.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Delivering and leading exceptional service, maximising our guests’ experience
- A real passion for fresh, innovative product
- Working closely with our senior bakers and Head Chef to strive to provide a premium offering
- Implementing excellent working cultures within the site and forming strong relationships within the company
- General management of a front-of-house and bakery team
- Duty management and keyholding
- Maintaining administrative systems
- EPOS management and training
- Recruitment and training for a variety of roles
- Ensuring compliance with EHO, Food Hygiene, Fire Safety and all aspects of workplace health and safety, including risk assessments
- Leading product development and quality control across our core and specialty drinks range, baked and counter product.
- Ecommerce management and website maintenance
- Knowledge of Covid-19 legislation regarding business operations
- Social media management and conversion of incoming enquiries to revenue
- Sales forecasting, rotas and managing holiday requests
- Assisting with events such as monthly Peddler markets
- Stock management, ordering, invoicing and purchasing
- Financial reconciliation and auditing
You will be joining our team at an incredibly exciting time, where we are strategising our return to full service, and driving new projects and ventures, building on our resilience and continued success during the lockdown.
- Barista experience and knowledge of coffee varietals and roasteries advantageous
- Proven hospitality management experience, within cafes and restaurants preferred but transferable skills and experience accepted
- Experience analysing financial reports
- Confident using a range of computer programmes and digital platforms as tools to gauge commercial success and aid the overall running of the business
- Relevant qualifications (Food Safety, Fire Safety, First Aid)
- This is a full-time, salaried position contracted 40-44 hours per week, flexibility is crucial as the business operates 7 days a week, including bank holidays.
Please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role and what about The Depot you’re passionate about.